Avani Victoria Falls Resort, is located on the edge of the Eastern Cataract of the Victoria Falls and in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park on the banks of the Zambezi River in Livingstone, Zambia. The Victoria Falls is a World Heritage site and one of the natural wonders of the world. Avani Victoria Falls Resort offers travellers a stunning blend of sun, space, wildlife, and relaxed comfort, contemporary accommodation, entertainment, conference facilities, delicious food and the myriad adrenaline activities within the Victoria Falls. Guests enjoy unlimited private access to the Victoria Falls, a short walk from the hotel.
The Avani Victoria Falls Resort at a Glance
- Ease into comfort in one of our 22 colourful rooms and suites. Make yourself at home in our fully equipped rooms, sprawl out with the extra space of our Avani Family Rooms or check out the added comforts of our Avani Suites . . . all decorated with traditional African and Zambian charm.
- Avani Room: Our Avani Rooms are spacious, inviting and designed with your complete comfort in mind. Each space comes with a full range of amenities, contemporary style and welcoming touches.
- Avani Family Rooms: Our welcoming Avani Family Rooms provide extra space so your whole tribe can roam in comfort. Stylish spaces with flourishes of African charm, these modern rooms are perfectly suited for work, rest, or play.
- Avani Superior Room: Take your Avani stay up a notch with upgraded amenities and services - like express check-in and sparkling wine on arrival. Toast to your view - either lush African bush or the meandering lagoon pool and gardens.
- Avani Suites: It's the Suite life in any of our 4 Avani Suites, spread out in modern comfort with purpose-designed lounging and dining spaces, it's easy to get a good night's sleep, enjoy a private in-room meal, or relax after a day out.
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.