It’s the precise details that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation . . . the wooden staircase, the telescope, flowers and the service . . . friendly and efficient yet never intrusive. The intense vibrancy and local colour of the Waterfront may entice you to leave your luxurious surrounds to mingle with the buskers and dancers who bring indigenous music to life – on the other hand, each room and loft is such a haven of pure comfort and indulgence, we’d be surprised if you’d want to leave at all!
The Victoria & Alfred Hotel at a Glance
- There are 94 spacious, air-conditioned, en-suite rooms spread over three floors.
- Our superior luxury double rooms boast separate bath, shower and toilet, king-sized beds and are creatively styled and well-appointed.
- All have coffee and tea making facilities, with private bar, electronic safe, wireless internet and trouser press . . . every room has either a view over the ever-awake Alfred Basin or Piazza. Truly unbeatable!
- On both the first and second floor, there are Mountain and Piazza facing Rooms. Views of the vivacious Piazza are experienced from the Piazza Facing Rooms.
- The Mountain Facing Rooms offer inspiring views over the ever awake Alfred Basin and majestic Table Mountain.
- Flat-screen televisions are also data compatible and are able to connect to a laptop for data projection and can swivel to face the seating areas.
- Our third floor is home to 26 sophisticated loft bedrooms – the ideal space for visitors seeking a cosmopolitan experience with all the refined luxury that the Victoria & Alfred Hotel shamelessly boasts.
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.