Located on the remote island of Silhouette, Hilton Labriz and its 105 villas are spread along a stretch of white sand beach under the imposing Mt Dauban, the Seychelles archipelago’s second-highest peak.
With most of the island largely uninhabited, guests can immerse themselves in nature on mountain hikes or underwater at the PADI National Geographic Centre, while availing themselves of Hilton quality cuisine, service and amenities.
The resort is 45 minutes by boat transfer from Bel Ombre and a 15-minute flight by helicopter flight from Mahé.
Hilton Labriz Resort at a Glance
- 30 King Garden Villas (88m2) with private terrace, plus sofa and writing desk, private garden with outdoor shower
- 57 King Beachfront Villas (101m2) with an outdoor garden area and dining area facing the sea.
- 08 King Sanctuary Pool Villas (185m2)with cascading 6 x 3 metre pool, outdoor rain shower, walk-in double shower and private gazebo and spacious bedroom and sofas.
- 09 King Deluxe Beachfront Pool Villas (185m2) similar to the Hillside Pool villas but with exclusive beachfront location
- 01 Silhouette Estate (1200m2) on mountain-slope with unobstructed ocean views; two 150sqm bedrooms each with its en-suite bathroom and private terrace overlooking the spacious living room with fully stocked bar, lounge and large outdoor dining venue, 6 x 5 metre private pool, dedicated butler service.
- Interconnecting rooms: 04 King Garden Villas and 04 King Beachfront Villas
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Double bed
- Sitting Area
- Luggage rack
- Tea & Coffee making
- TV/DVD facilities
- 2 vanities
- WiFi Internet (at cost)
- Bathroom with separate
- His-and-her wardrobe
- Shower & wc
- Outdoor shower
- Room Safe
Pool Villas additionally have a separate dressing room, circular bathtub for two, espresso machine, sundeck and private pool.
Presidential Villa has two bedrooms, living lounge area, large outdoor dining area, sundeck, large private pool, private beach access and butler service.
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.