The Zambezi Queen is a Five-Star, African River Safari in the form of a Boutique Hotel.
Cruising along the edges of the beautiful Chobe River, every suite has its own private balcony - enabling you to enjoy the unobstructed views of an African scenery and Chobe River at his/her own leisure.
You have the chance to wake up to the sight of a fish eagle searching for fish, or a herd of elephants drinking from the river — from your own comfortable bed.
The Zambezi Queen steers through around 25km of the Chobe River, offering the guest to explore all vantage points and enjoy panoramic game viewing.
The Chobe National Park is of the few densest elephant populations of Africa, also being home to thousands of lions, buffalo, antelope, birdlife and leopards.
Zambezi Queen at a Glance
The Zambezi Queen offers luxurious accommodation on a houseboat that is equipped with 14 beautiful suites - four master suites and ten standard suites. All suites have outer decks to appreciate panoramic views of the African scenery, all the while breathing in the pure breeze of the Chobe River.
- Every suite has a warm design, coupled with an intelligent use of shutters, fan and air-conditioning.
- Every suite has en-suite bathrooms, with full shutter sliding doors for both sun protection and privacy.
- All suites accommodate two adults, and two of the larger standard suites can take a maximum of three adults.
- Suites can be changed with two singles or one double bed.
- These suites are much bigger, with larger balconies that offer a table and two deck chairs to bask on the beautiful Botswana sun.
- All meals
- All coffee, beer and wine, tea, mineral water and soft drinks
- Birdwatching and Game-viewing on smaller boats
- Cultural tour of the local village on land
- Transfers from and to Kasane International Airport
- Boat transfers between Namibia Immigrations office and Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.