Ichingo Lodge Botswana is a tented Chobe River Lodge lodge nestled by the beautiful secluded Impalila Island, with surrounding mesmerising landscapes of wildlife, birdlife and flora that is in abundance.
Ichingo Lodge Botswana offers 8 large ventilated safari tents. This lodge is welcoming to families, even with children. Due to its convenient geographic location, you are able to ride on tender boats and get up close to the beautiful residents of the Chobe River.
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge at a Glance
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge has tastefully incorporated luxury with a pure, authentic African safari experience. Here, it is possible to hear the calls of fish eagles while standing underneath a warm cascade of water as you shower.
Family tent: Is a main tent that connects to smaller tent for the children to ensure peace of mind to parents. Each tent has its own bathroom. The family tent is cleverly designed for children under twelve years as one tent as a twin or double bed, while the other has two bunk beds for children sharing with their parents.
- All meals – Special dietary requirements/allergies can be catered for with prior notice.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to cater for Halaal and Kosher guests due to the remote location.
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Spirits (eg gin, whiskey etc) on selected activities.
- All activities specified within the 2 or 3-night itineraries
- Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane Immigration Office on arrival and departure
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.