It’s like being on your own luxury 4-star houseboat, as each of the three Chobe princesses house a small number of guests. Whether you would prefer to book the whole boat exclusively or share it with a few others - the voyage down the Chobe River is not to be missed. With extraordinary wildlife landscapes, mesmerising sunsets and sunrises at your window, beautiful bird species in a wetland paradise and excursions that are purely flexible and tailored to your preferences, the Chobe Princess will leave a nostalgic memory that will never vanish.
The Chobe National Park, is of the few densest elephant populations of Africa, also being home to thousands of lions, buffalo, antelope, birdlife and leopards.
Chobe Princess at a Glance
Each cabin has its own exclusive view that opens onto the Chobe River’s panoramic landscape of prowling lions, snickering hyenas, grazing buffalo and elephants taking a leisurely swim at sunset.
You have the chance to wake up to the sight of a fish eagle searching for fish, or a herd of elephants drinking from the river — from your own comfortable king-sized bed.
- All meals
- All coffee, beer and wine, tea, mineral water and soft drinks
- Birdwatching and Game-viewing on smaller boats
- Cultural tour of the local village on land
- Transfers from and to Kasane International Airport
- Boat transfers between Namibia Immigrations office and Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana
Why wait? Send us your reservation enquiry now.